Pearl Star Hotel Atami Hygiene Policy
At Pearl Star Hotel Atami, we take the following measures to ensure our guests and employees’ health and safety so that guests can enjoy a stay with peace of mind and a sense of freedom. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
< Requests >
- We ask for your cooperation in wearing masks, sanitizing your hands when entering the building, and washing your hands frequently during your stay.
- We are taking the temperature of all guests and follow the instructions of the public health center if they have a fever of 37.5°C or higher or symptoms of coughing or sore throat. Please note that the procedure may be subject to change according to government policies and instructions.
< Check-in and Check-out >
To avoid crowding, check-in in the lounge or your room.
< Installation of sneeze guards >
We are installing partitions at the front reception to prevent droplet infection.
< Temperature checks >
We are conducting temperature checks for all guests.
< Room types that do not create congestion >
All guest rooms have an outdoor (or semi-outdoor) terrace or open-air bath.
< Alcohol sanitizer in all guest rooms >
All guest rooms are equipped with hand sanitizers for each guest.
< Restaurants and food facilities >
- We make every effort to stagger entry times at restaurants and to ensure adequate spacing between tables. We also offer in-room dining for our guests to spend time in their rooms.
- At the breakfast buffet, we ensure that all guests wear masks and plastic gloves and guide them through the flow lines to avoid crowding.
< Infinity Bath >
- You may remove your mask in the bathroom. Please follow the manner of coughing in the bathroom.
- Please keep enough space in private rooms such as saunas.
- Please take your social distancing and do not talk loudly while bathing.
< Employee Actions >
- We install sanitizers in public spaces, restaurants, hot springs, guest rooms, etc.
- We regularly clean and disinfect guest rooms, restaurants, hot springs, and other areas of the hotel. Especially, we focus on areas that may come in contact with guests.
- All rental equipment is sanitized after each use.
- Ventilate the rooms when cleaning each area and regularly ventilate the building.
- We regularly check our employees’ body temperature to ensure they are in good physical condition.
- We sanitize the entrances and exits of employees, offices, and other backyards and regularly wash hands and sanitize fingers.